In general Siron is processing any information and data which you provide to Siron over the Website or which is otherwise gathered via the Website. These data, including personal data, will be processed by Siron in line with Dutch legislation and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), effective as per May 25, 2018.
- Personal information: any information that can be used to identify or contact a single person
- Non-personal information: any information that cannot, on its own, be used to identify or contact a single person
- Applicant: a person who has applied for a (consultancy) position at Siron but hasnot yet been accepted.
- Data processing: a procedure performed on personal data such as collecting,storing, and using.
2. What personal information do we collect?
Primarily your personal data will be gathered directly from you. This can be through completion of the contact form when using our website. As a persons completing the form you may belong to one of the following categories:
- Potential partner/client
- Job applicant
In completing the contact form you are asked to enter personal information, being your full name and e-mail address.
Additional personal information may also be provided, for example, through uploading your business information or curriculum vitae. This may possibly include the following information:
- (academic) title;
- (business) postal address;
- (business) telephone number;
- information about education and past work experience.
- information on the company you are associated with
3. How do we use your personal information
We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To enter in discussions of delivering any services requested;
- To follow up with you concerning your job application or consultancy;
4. Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes, the website uses functional cookies to ensure proper functioning of our website. You can choose to receive a warning when a cookie is sent.
5. How long do we keep your data?
The data retention period varies according to the different purposes of processing. In general we will keep your personal data for the duration of the legally obliged storage and limitation periods (fiscal and administrative). If such an obligation does not apply we will keep your data no longer than necessary from a business perspective.
At all times you have the right to request removal of your personal data from our systems.
Should however any legal ground prevent Siron to remove your personal data from its systems you will be informed what personal data it is obliged to keep.
6. How do we protect your information?
Your personal data is stored at a safe and secured location that is only accessible to the authorized Siron personnel. In addition, all sensitive information that you supply via our website is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
7. What are your rights regarding your personal data?
With regard to the processing of your personal data, Siron recognizes that you have the right to:
o request access to and rectification or deletion of personal data;
o objection or restriction to processing;
o data portability;
o to withdraw consent to data processing;
You can exercise your rights described above by sending a written request to Siron at the following address: email@example.com
8. Do we disclose information to third parties?
We may share information with Siron affiliated companies, including third party collaborators.
10. How to contact us?